Saturday, January 18, 2014

What A Downer - Computer Chair Hunt

This is has and I think being the BBW I am at around 370# (168kilo) will always be at least one of only a very very few reasons I hate living here in Belgium. Things are just not meant for a person of my size out here. Yes they have come far in the bit over a decade that I've been here but still pisses me off when the simple things are hard to find.

So Camera Man and I went to an Ikea because of their vast collection shown online before going. We thought it would be better then the another furniture store we normally shopped at. Man oh man were we totally wrong! Not only was the collection shit but the way to get to the store plus how to navigate through the store is just bonkers. To get to the store, there is major road construction on the road that leads to the small part of freeway that one must get on to get into the parking lot of it and to top it off I of course have to pick the one night that it's raining quite a bit but of course stops when we are ready to leave and can take our time *eyes*.

The collection, as said although large, sucked. They were all either really expensive (not gonna spend a lot on a chair that either doesn't have a warranty on it or I *know* will last a couple of yrs min) or they were made of stuff that I wouldn't even trust my cat on much less my fat 60+ inch ass! I almost opted for a padded kitchen type chair over their shit worth of chairs. They didn't even have any decent office chairs. And this if this did not impress me enough, the ride home at around 9pm at night was hit by a almost stand still traffic jam between the parking lot and that little bit of friggin' freeway that we need to get on to get back out of there. It was *1hr* later that we got home when it should of taken oooo 20-25mins at most if we drove normally.

Ok so here we are the next afternoon (no chair, so still needed to go look for one). I could have opted to order something off the internet but sorry this is something I need to sit in before I buy it. I don't know anyone unless they are toothpick framed that can just order any chair they want and expect it to work for the purpose meant. So, back to the store we originally go to. I find like right off the bat 2 chairs I liked and one of them I really liked. Nice thick soft seat, kind of that fake leather feel (like it over cloth as it's easier to keep clean *halo*), nice high back, larger seat then most and all the other boxes I needed ticked off with exception that it's in white with black trim. Now the downer side, they are out of stock *sf* and oh yea until MARCH! Like fuck. But what can I do now? Nothing, I have to sit with the chair I have now for another 2 months and pray that they get them in before the end of March or that this chair at least last that long or I'm gonna be sitting like a munchy behind my desk where I can barely see over the table part!

Blah... it's trips like the one to Ikea last night that really make having a positive outlook on being a BBW really hard and actually quite painful. I was really upset by this. I can't see how the ladies now a days are all into this feeder/gainer type situation. I HATE not being able to do stuff I want or fit in places I need/want like the damn computer chairs. Even now the only thing 'wrong' with this chair is the gas cylinder that no longer wants to keep working right, for the rest its a damn good chair... so good in fact that it's my 2nd one like this and the one I pre-ordered is very much like it. Oh yea and no dinky 'computer' style chairs for this lady, nono.... nice plush office/desk style chairs :D So ok it was a bust getting one *NOW* but at least I will have a new one to look forward to in March. Perhaps I'll even find a way to break it in with photos/videos ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment