Thursday, January 16, 2014

Current Top 10 Music List ATM

Extra postings while I have the chance this week! Camera Man is off in lala land having a snooze so I have a chance to catch up on blog writing. I thought I'd share with you some more of who I am behind the model aspect.

Today, music! I have lots of likes, only a few dislikes and I thought from time to time, like my Simpsons Tapped Out Game that a lot have now joined me on, that I'd share with you. For most of the time I have used iTunes for my music play although I am not happy with it, have had to redo my lists for god only knows how many times and even this time around, I haven't even made lists because I haven't had the time since the last computer crash vs my working.

Anyhow, although I don't have lists, it still keeps track of the 'most played' and I can choose to listen to them in that list. So today, I bring you my current top 10 music plays from my own collection and if I could find a YouTube link to it, I have included the embed!

I'm mostly a pop & soft rock lover... some rap depending on the feel of it mostly but I also get into the jazz bit with a bit of Michael Buble but my jazz tastes are VERY specific. Some music I really can't stand is the hard techno, hard metal, hard anything. I like a beat but I don't like a ear blasting or whining beat either. Hell I even like a bit of country but the more soft pop style, not the 'hee-haw' style if that makes sense. So sit back, enjoy my selection and I hope it lets you in on who I am a bit more!

The list goes from top played and down. I like the songs but not always the video.

1. Dance Again - Jennifer Lopez

2. Candy - Robbie Willams

3. Get The Party Started (AOB remix) - Pink (can't find a copy of the remix)

4. Beneath Your Beautiful - Labrinth Ft. Emeli Sande

5. Glamorous - Nathalia (Belgian lady, no official video)

6. Faded - SoulDecision

7. Army of Two - Olly Murs

8. Papi - Jennifer Lopez

9. Try Again - Aaliyah

10. Blue Moon With Heartache - Rosanne Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment