Thursday, January 16, 2014

Closets & Bins FULL!

Over the past 2yrs of my life, I have taken on a journey back into the real life side of my world in the way of working a very odd hour job. I started as just a 'fill in girl' when it started but through the time I basically became a manager just without the official title nor the pay. It had it's ups and it's downs. I loved working, I will always love working but over the past week some stuff that I saw started to happen that made me very uncomfortable in the place I was working, that along with some other stuff made me decide that it was time to move on. No sooner then I had mad this choice did I get told that the store was closing and going into bankruptcy. I guess that means I am again free from the job that has left me no time to work on things I should be working on, things I need to be working on and lastly things I WANT to be working on such as this wonderful blog that I have wanted to create!

I sit here this morning doing something that I haven't in a long time... burning candles just for the sake that I like candle light and having a cup of tea without worry of what time it is, when do I have to start getting ready for work, is some one going to call me to come in earlier, when will my next work day be, will I actually have off for the day that they say and 100 other things that go through my mind when I have to go into work.

Today I start for now, a new chapter in my life book as it were. I will now be paying much more attention to my websites and posting LOTS of new content, lots of hot samples, lots of freebies (which I'm sure you'll all love!) and of course it's going to all come from this hot BBW glamor girl you all have known or are about to get to know!

While I was on this journey (and the reason for the post title) I also made sure that although I sold a lot of my older supply of lingerie and what not that it wasn't leaving me with empty closets, wardrobes or containers. No in fact, I think I now have more new stuff that I have not used, no one has ever seen and that I'm just dying to get into over flowing my storage!

Firstly, this image shows a plastic storage container, it's packed so full that I could almost not get the top on! This container I repacked while we are cleaning house here and found to be 100% stuff that I have *NOT* used. Most of my lingerie is hung up but there are still lots that simply couldn't be put on a hanger. This is in a stack of 3 containers with another container above that has just prop supplies in it but the 3rd container also has some clothing items in it including about mmmm I'd say another 6 items or so in it that again have no been used yet! These are mostly long gowns.


The first picture below you can see a snapshot of my one wardrobe of which each hanger holds a single outfit. 90% of what is in there is *NOT* used yet by me! I have kept some of my older lingerie but for the sake that I liked it and didn't want to give it up. The 2nd image is showing you the over flow of shoes that I have no place to put in my shoe rack, most of them have also not been used in my shots either.



These next pictures you see are just of shoes that I have collected over these many years, a few shelves at a time. There are also shoes in here I have yet to use and just can't wait to bring out! The first of these images just gives you an idea at the size of my shoe rack but the other's give you a better idea of what the shoes in them look like. The last of them shows you the little drawer that is in the bottom where there are still more shoes, all unseen on my sites yet.






These last few images show some of the draw style storage containers I have, 2 of them actually. The one you see first is the home for all of my panties (they are taking up the 2nd and 3rd drawers entirely, so much so in fact that I have to shove them all back in every time I open them up!). The 1st draw is some special bras I use only for my shoots and the last draw is just some prop stuffs. The 2 images you see with open draws are my collection of panties. Man I didn't realize how many I had and when I did open them for the photos I put yet another photo shoot in my mind for later! I have lots of panty lovers out there and I'm sure the shoot I'm thinking about will drive them nuts!




The last of the images here, it simply shows the 2nd of my drawer containers but more so the last drawer where I keep all of my corsets. I have around half a dozen or so of them. I have not worn many of them except the dark ones. If memory serves me right, I even have one in there that believe it or not is simply too big. Over the summer I also picked up another corset that I just had to have along with 2 cupless bustiers that are being held in one of the above closed storage containers.


So as you see, even though I was working lots, I was always thinking of my next move with my site. Now that I no longer have that job, I am feeling like a new and free woman! No more worrying of the next time crunch or what I all have to do around the apartment or who I have to make happy next. Now it's onto the REAL fun! Shooting in all of this wonderful stuff in HD format with my Cannon 600d DSLR camerea that we barely have taken out of it's bag almost 2yrs ago! Let the FUN BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment