Thursday, January 16, 2014

Private Moments #2

So yea, yesterday was suppose to of happened another photo shoot but for some reason by the end of the evening I had such a headache that it wouldn't have been an option for me to be sitting in front of a flashing camera light. Instead, I decided since I was all dolled up anyhow with my make-up and hair done that I would put a little something low cut on, a nice 'here are the puppies, enjoy the view' type bra and go pick up Camera Man from work.

I seem to have the best timing sometimes because about 2 blocks away from his work he rings me to let me know he is on his way out of work. Perfect! I picked him up with some new tunes put on my phone (blue tooth system in the car :D) with a happy upbeat feeling going on. Headache yes but doable with sunglasses on and relaxing.

From there I decided that we would go and grab something out to eat. I can only of course eat at a few places but it's enough... time spent out with Camera Man, making him all horny through e-mails all day long and then showing off all made up and sexy for him while we have a meal out some place. Watching him as he watched other men (and women *evil grin*) having a peek down my shirt or at my tattoo that was now every open to public view. I don't normally allow my markings to be visible as I do like to keep my real life and my private life apart but lately I'm feeling quite a bit more relaxed about it all and don't really mind getting attention from or for it.... just as long as I don't get any ladies coming up to me and slapping me across the face with the 'my man jerks off to you and I hate it' type reaction :P Ok that has never happened and I doubt will ever happen but hey one never knows!

Anyhow... nice meal of a real hamburger with real fries (none of the his Mcd's shit for me tyvm!) made right before me as I ordered it. Normally something nice to drink but since I was driving, just water this time. Camera Man had some nicely prepared chicken with a kind of dark mushroom/beer sauce that it was baked in with whole white potatoes. Looked nice enough too but the looks over his plate every so often at my very low cut shirt was even nicer though!

After the dinner we arrived home just in time for it to start raining... as said, I have good timing it seems. The general move seemed to be toward the living room for a cup of tea and TV time but before that happened we ended up getting rid of each other's clothing in the bedroom and instead of moving back to the living room we curled up on the bed for a nice after dinner cuddle, inserting some hot gropes and fondles in between of course!

We are very much getting into our swingers side of life and with that, we brought the laptop up and started to surf around at profiles on a couple of local swinger sites that we are on that showed some interest in us for one reason or another. We will be contacting some, I hope some would like to do photos or video with us for my sites! I would find that a LOT of fun! So would Camera Man (hey he's male, who wouldn't?!)

Of course through all of that, some more fondling, groping and lots of sucking & teasing happening. We put away the laptop and Camera Man found his way between my legs. We continued to talk about the sites and what we'd like to have happen some day in our future with others, the entire time him sliding his cock in and out of my now very wet pussy while I played with my clit. It wasn't before long that all my moans, twitching around his cock and our talk had him and I going over the edge... feeling him explode inside of me again, shot after shot, feeling his cum over fill me... sending me over the edge just as hard as I gripped his cock for the last few drops of his cum during my climax.

Mmmm I do love it when I can get him so turned on! Not everything is about being so worked up neither of us can do anything but fuck each other or that it just has to be bedroom related. I love dressing up (lingerie or not), having a nice relaxing 'don't have to do anything for anyone any time' type meal out and then some quiet slow play time when we return... it's all it needs to be sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment