Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekly Site Update - March 21st, 2014

Another Friday has been here and gone. Man time is just flying! I've placed another super sexy video for today's update. For the moment it's with MEMBERSHIP only and can't be bought through my CLIPS4SALE STORE (yet).

Since I've bought 2 hot hard core style videos the 2 previous updates, I thought I'd tone it down a bit this week and post some super sexy frilly soft core. Come see me in this hot pink and VERY tight frilly mini dress, nude pantyhose, 6inch stilettos and more!

Camera Man takes you over a hot cruise across my body with the camera as I talk to you, telling you about myself, my looks, my thoughts... how better to experience a hot BBW such as myself? Hope you enjoy!

(click the image for a larger preview)

No comments:

Post a Comment