Sunday, March 23, 2014

Some Small Adjustments

As mentioned in a post earlier, Camera Man and I have chosen to get ourselves out of some debt we have been in for a while. Because of this procedure, that means I no longer have any credit cards which makes it quite difficult to have something like oh say my hosting (where my website is stored) so I had to make some changes to ensure my site still works and has a home.

I'm currently waiting site approval again through my billing support and with the help of another webmaster I will be soon have my site working under new hosting. The only part of this that you as my wonderful fans, followers or members should see of this is about 24hrs of down time while the DNS servers change over and perhaps (we're working to try to avoid this at all costs) 24hrs of not being able to sign up for a new membership.

If you currently have a membership with my site, no worries! You won't lose your membership, you won't have to change your password or user name! We have you covered and you will never have to do a thing. If you have a recurring membership with my site, you will be contacted by the E-mail you used to signed up with containing details on how to re-subscribe to continue your membership with me along with a special promotion to say thank you from me to you for re-signing for your recurring membership!

I will be back with a short entry to let everyone know when the final stage will be happening. For now all is still hot and sexy! See you on the flip side! *SMOOCH*

No comments:

Post a Comment