Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Last Candle Light Evening

I know you in the USA have already 'sprung ahead' as it were this year, already a couple of weekends ago now but here we have yet to do so, in fact it will happen this Saturday/Sunday (the 30th in other words). And when that happens, there will be no chance to enjoy my wonderful soft candle lit evenings for the rest of the year for the most part. Without day light savings coming up, it's already staying quite bright outside til almost 7pm much less putting a 1hr leap on that, it'll be past 8 before it's dark enough to light candles and then it just makes it not worth it since even tea lights that I put up last for 4-5hrs... 8pm suddenly because 1-2am. Yes that might be ok on weekends but there won't be many of those left either soon. Out here, even to this day, I'm still getting use to the fact that we have about 5-6hrs of 'darkness' at night during our summer months. It stays light til close to 11pm and gets light as early as 4am-5am.

These last few weeks alone I've been up with Camera Man leaving for work at 7:30am (ish) and as most of the time in the summer, I tend to get up sometimes earlier then that. Just body's way of saying it's getting light out, get your ass up!

Anyhow, so tonight, we spent our last evening with candle light. I prepped myself (see some of the webcam shots I took that will be posted in the next posting) in a sexy little number, was thinking of photos but can't find my damn make-up, set up some massage kit stuff (cinnamon oil bar from LUSH, really large beach towel to cover the couch and a smaller towel just in case *halo*). We had a bit to eat til the sun went down and then light 40+ candles throughout the living room. You can find a small video already here in the blog for it. It's an amazing sight!

Tonight was massage night for Camera Man. I'm not too much into getting massages myself but I do love giving them! I laid out the towel (flippin' HUGE ass towel! It really is perfect so use on the couch, it covers it from side to side width wise and almost was long enough for Camera Man to lay out from head to toe on, and he's just a bit shy of 6 foot) and went on about giving him a long much needed and wanted back massage. I worked a bit on his calves as well. He really enjoyed it.

And of course tonight had to involve a bit of 'front' massaging too. When he turned over and just enjoyed the massage moment for a bit, I started to softly caress him... first his inner legs and up over his balls and cock. I decided since I was all oiled up anyhow and I had brought it out in the first place anyhow, that I would do a proper 'massage' on him tonight.

I had him put his cock ring on, the one we both love so much and proceeded to oil myself up with lub instead of oil now. Poured a nice dose of it right into my hands and warmed it up before touching him. It was a sight to see him getting so hard, feeling him throb in my hands and being able to just work his cock with the help of a gliding, teasing, soft massage all over his shaft. He loved it! And I must say, I loved watching what kind of reaction I had on him. He never experimented with using any kind of lubs, I mean why? He is European and well they just don't do the being cut thing so he always had something natural to help with stroking off. But omg, he really did seem to enjoy! And the cumshot he gave me as I got him to the finish *moan* it will certainly remain in my mind for quite a while!

I can't wait for spring/summer weather. Yes I know I know, it's already the beginning of spring but even though I won't have my candle light, it does mean that I'll get him laying around naked more often with the warmer weather and that alone will make up for the lack of candle light :P

No comments:

Post a Comment