Friday, March 14, 2014

Weekly Site Update - March 14th, 2014

Yep it's that time again! Another hot update as I try to get on the roll of making sure you have those sexy and hot updates every Friday!

Besides the small changes I made to the members area so that I now offer both MP4 and WMV formats to my wonderful members (both in HD viewing BTW) I have added another sexy video for you to enjoy.

This one is title 'Wench Fingering'. You get to watch from between my legs as Camera Man takes you through him teasing me, fingering me, watching me spread my pussy and then watching as I masturbate for the camera in a body shuddering climax. Why the title 'Wench', well simple, because it was filmed when toward the end of shooting the Today & Now Photo Set #6 'Classy Wench'! Oh yes and don't forget the hot views you get of my slightly bouncing hard tits under an very see-through shirt ;)

You can get this update along with almost 50 other HD videos in just the main update area today in just a couple clicks even. COME ON BY, take the tour, see if you like I offer and if you do, grab yourself that membership to! *SMOOCH*

(click the image for a larger preview)

No comments:

Post a Comment