Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Weekly Site Update - August 31st, 2014

I know, it's not sunday any more but I still should be here posting about the latest update and well it's only been now that I've had time to get here to do so.

Anyhow, I updated with another masturbation video this weekend but this time you get to see me relaxing in a nice warm whirl pool while I use my wonderful new led toy. What is unknown to most is that there is also an underwater camera shooting as well as I do this. I have that video too but it's not the best of my filming. I will still post that video in both the rendered and unrendered formats at a later moment.

This video was made in the middle of the animal print bikini photo set that I posted a couple of weeks ago, SEE POST for that set. I also have a behind the scenes video that I'll add with the animal print just as an extra at some point soon.

For now enjoy watching this jiggly BBW relaxing in a nice whirl pool getting herself off for you all to see! Video only can be seen on My Web Site for the moment. It will come to My Clips4sale Store soon but not right away.


No comments:

Post a Comment