Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weekly Update - September 28th, 2014

As promised, I wouldn't forget this weekend. I have to admit last week was purely a week from hell but I have had a bit of down time this weekend so things are moving much more slowly. I'll write another entry later on to explain what has all been going on more in detail.

For now though enjoy this hot photo update. It goes along with the video I posted a few days ago titled 'Whirl Pool Blow' as that video got filmed in the middle of taking this shoot. This set was the first set taken as Camera Man and I explored our newly found sexy adult style hotel. It had been years and years since I was in a body of water big enough to take my 380# that I was just happy as can be floating around in the semi warm water and feeling free. It also got me all hot and horny when I saw what me enjoying myself totally naked was doing to Camera Man as he shot these photos!

Enjoy the 92 photos in this set and I'm sure there will be more updates from this hotel in the future but first back to reality and home shooting. *KISSES* You can find this set exclusively at Curvy-Kitty.com where you can also find over 17,000 other photos and over 300 videos along with weekly updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment