Friday, July 11, 2014

Simpsons All Tapped Out

I'm still actively playing Simpons All Tapped Out and always want new neighbors! Come join me! Just add CURVYKITTYSC2 to your friends list! I'll add you when I see it come through. You just missed their 'cult' game that included 'spying' on your friends for extra cult points toward special event in game prizes. They didn't do a July 4th one but they do have a chain of events going on in a 'quest' for it. I look forward to their next special event, they are always interesting. Last year just a bit before now was 'snake whacking' and we had to smack snakes, breaking eggs left by our neighbors for more snakes and leaving eggs in your neighbor's cities for them. I got all of my prizes from that one I'm proud to say but on my home account. This account is growing but like most of these games, yes it's free, but it takes time to build if you don't buy extra 'in game' monies. But hey it's a good little time waster so why not waste a bit of time with me and join my list?! *SMOOCH*

Remember the game is 100% free to play so come join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment