Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Private Moments #6

Remember all of my 'private moments' collection here on the blog are actual real life situations that I've had! This is one to remember!

Finally me and Camera Man got a chance to visit the whirlpool/indoor pool hotel that I've been dying to get to. It was an experience to remember that is for sure!

We arrived early afternoon. This is a pay by the hour type of hotel but despite what most might think, it was well kept and the room we had although small, had everything we needed in it for what we were doing or needing to do with the room. I brought with me my camera equipment including digital camera and HD video camera along with the tripod and laptop in case we filled the memory of the video camera. I also brought with me at least a half dozen if not even a dozen different outfits that mostly had to do with the water/whirlpools that included a few bikini/2 piece bathing suits. Needless to say, I never got into or out of any of them!

We got there, we were a little lost at first because we had never been to a place like this before. But basically it's a 'find a room that doesn't have a 'red' label but a yellow one. Those are the ones no one is using atm. There is a 24/7 cleaning crew on top of it so that the rooms are always clean and running around the clock.

At first we wanted to take the pool suite but after walking into it from 70 degree temps and having even my glasses completely steam up, we decided that would best be for a winter day when it really was nasty out and we wanted the warmth but for now it was not good for us or the equipment we were going to use. We instead opted for one of the whirl pool suites. The whirl pool in this room was HUGE! If I knelt in the middle of it, I was under water to my neck and that was not including having it filled all the way (didn't know how much my weight would bring the level up so didn't fill it fully).

Getting in, I automatically started to strip down to my nakedness and teased Camera Man about not getting comfortable (he's so worried of what other people think, there was a small crack through the window/drape that people could see in from, omg!) but eventually he did for the most part. After, went to the whirl pool to make sure it was filling. I wanted a warm to cool water temp but it was a huge whirl pool so it took a bit to get it filled to where I wanted it.

I spent the better part of the 3hrs in this pool showing off for the camera, Camera Man and of course even the video camera! Gotta love having a VERY tall tripod! Showing off my big beautiful body in this wonderful feeling pool of water, all wet, all sexy and feeling all wonderful with the freshness of the water without any kind of chemicals to irritating my skin (hey, sensitive kitty :P).

I also got a new toy to use with this trip, something called a 'Lighted Shimmers'. VERY powerful vibrator, not too large, not too short and actually meant to be UNDER the water. It's purple (my favorite color!) and on top of it, not only does it only need 2 AA batteries, it also lights up LED, the higher you turn up the power, the brighter the light! I LOVE it!

Image me kind of floating/kneeling in front of Camera Man in this big body of water with nothing on at all... my legs spread under the water with this hot little toy between my legs and Camera Man's cock buried in my mouth. OMG I was in heaven. Normally I'm one of those ladies that would be laying down on her back with her legs spread and getting her clit worked to climax but I felt so relaxed, so held by this pool of water and so free that it took almost nothing at all to push me over the edge and while I had Camera Man's cock in my mouth! I moaned so much around it and tried not to clench my month, I don't think he would have liked that too much. All I had to do is relax into the water after the climax but even the flush of water past my clit was a bit too much and I had to close my legs.

After, Camera Man got out of the pool and set up the video camera off to the side of where he was sitting. We captured another hot video of me sucking him, even using my new toy on him a bit... not sure exactly what he thought of that except teased to hell and back by it. Will have to remember to ask him more in detail sometime. Anyhow, despite the lowish light, there was still a hot scene captured and a VERY hot cumshot at the end where you get to see shot after shot of his load getting splashed into my open awaiting mouth. Mmmm it tasted so good!

Afterwards, turning off the camera, Camera Man joined me in the pool fully for the first time. I think he liked it too although I think he would have liked the jets on, I was very happy without for the first time being in a body of water in years. Soon we were sitting embracing each other in the middle of the pool (there was a kind of middle 'hole' to the pool that was nice to make it deeper) and in the middle we kissed and caressed each other. I know our kissing gets us quite hot and him quite hard. Even under the water I felt how hard he was again, even so shortly after having cum quite hard. I grabbed my toy again and started to play while we kissed. Moaning into his kisses and stroking his cock. I climaxed again while he held me and kissed me (not a moment caught on video I'm afraid, not everything is as I mentioned before, I do have a real life too).

I almost had him cumming in the water before he decided he didn't want to waste it there but wanted to see it on me at least and went to sit on the side of the pool while I finished him off. At first he was only looking to cum all over my breasts that sat floating a bit in front of him but when I knew he was at the point of no return at all, I took just the very tip of his cock into my mouth and let him explode all of his wonderful seed into my mouth again.... making sure he saw after how much he gave me by letting it drip all over my sexy blushed face.

We ended with a few more photos as I got out of the tub and dried off. When we figured we used our paid for 3hrs (we could have gone longer I suppose) but we were both quite happy, very relaxed and enjoyed the time we had without being too tired and that it was a good time to quite. But with the promise we'll do it again soon... perhaps even this weekend soon (REALLY hope so!). I want to get into one of my bikinis if not more of them. I have had them forever but never found a good place to use them! Now I have this new place to shoot with indoor pools stuff, perfect. Not all of them will be posted at once but I certainly have no objections to have a stock!




No comments:

Post a Comment