Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Current Events - April 24th, 2014

Hello every one. I know I haven't been here a lot this week so I thought I'd drop in with a small message before going off again this morning.

Those that have been following me should know by now and if you are only just tuning in, this past week I finally started working again. Same store but new owners. Things are so far not too different but still every time you go into a new situation there are bond to be new things to learn and always the way the new owner wants them.

With that, so far it looks as though for the moment I have Sundays off... I should be having a 2nd day off but for now that is the day that Camera Man and I will have time off together in order to make content. Of course we'll be trying to make some as well between if after 8hrs on my feet will allow me to move enough to grab the glamor stuff I do! But with that said, update days will change slightly. Fridays worked well when I wasn't working but Fridays and Saturday are the busiest days of the week and I can not put my efforts into things on the web then.

So Sundays for now will be update day. I hope to see you on the flip side! I am REALLY glad to be back at work, I have a full time position contract and am very happy to be doing it this way then the way I was before. *SMOOCH*

No comments:

Post a Comment