Monday, February 24, 2014

Visa Is Now Covering My Site!!

So, I was getting a bit irritated that Visa was taking it's sweet time getting around to either approving or denying my site but it could have been a lot worse. They said it could take any where from 24hrs to 21days! But I was lucky and it only took about a week, maybe a week and a half. But I'm happy now! My site is 100% functional now and ready to rock! I already have plans for a hot Friday update just to rock out the old month and bring in the new sexy celebration of the Irish month of March. God is it really going on March?!

Well, go explore my site and get ready for some super hot updates and play time! Remember you already get over 16,000 photos start from all the way back in 2005 roughly until as recent as the beginning of this year! 2 continuous days worth of video viewing pleasures with almost 300 videos and even a bit of extra. Weekly updates, special recurring rates and even more special 3 month and 6 month rates! Hope to see you on the flip side sugar! *SMOOCH*

No comments:

Post a Comment