Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentines Month

Here it is already February already. The month of love, romance, caring, sharing, enjoyment and all that other mushy stuff ;)

For me this month marks a major mile stone in my online web life. I will be relaunching my website with any luck just before Valentines Day actually arrives. I've hit another minor... ok not so minor... hiccup with my hosting provider but that has been taken care of and with any luck it's submitted for billing approval. I now sit here awaiting a word that I can officially reveal my new site for all my wonderful followers!

This month I will be updating with some hot valentines related content. Sexy videos, maybe exclusive photos for just here, I've added a new background and logo all over my sites and I will add some new private moments and get things back to rocking!

I wish everyone a happy and loving Valentines and if you don't have that special someone to share it with, then stop on by my many sites and share your day with me! I'm sure there is something I can do to make your evening a bit more special and happy! *lick*

No comments:

Post a Comment