Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines Day Update Postponed

I wanted to say that I'm sorry that I haven't updated yet. Like literally the day after my site had it's billing approval and I launched it I got sick. Some sort of head coldish thing that has just knocked me on my ass. The first 2 nights of it I couldn't get any sleep at all because every time I laid down I would start to choke because my throat was so swollen and hurt so much that I just laid there in agony.

Camera Man and I did attempt taking the Valentines Day set yesterday ON the day but because of still not being up to much at all, the photos really did not come out at all well :( I really want my site to be about good hot QUALITY content and not some half par bullshit posted update just for the sake of meeting a day of updating.

I will be placing that update sometime this weekend and I will have a hot new update along with Friday. I am feeling better but still have very very little energy, hardly enough to even sit here to write this. I haven't cleaned the kitchen or even cooked a meal the entire week due to this as well. You can of course blame Camera Man as most likely he was the one that brought it home in the first place, I just happened to get hit harder *shrug*.

There is also a hot bonus set going up at some point this week... also Valentines Day related but while looking for the outfit I wanted yesterday, I found that I still have some of my OLD shooting clothes, one of which was a valentines day outfit. So I'm gonna do a 'then & now' set with it and post it on the Extras section of my member's area.

Thanks all for your patience and thank you to those who already knew I was sick and wished me the best in recovering, I just wish it had better flippin' timing! But what can one say, my site still is only accepting Mastercard so at least it happened during a slow period still!!

No comments:

Post a Comment