Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Site Decision Concerning Updates

Hello all my wonderful follows, fans, members, sweeties! I just wanted to stop in here and let you all know that over the weekend that Camera Man and I have made a decision about the web site in the way of updating. Right now, the site can accept memberships but it can only be done so by means of Mastercard.

With years of running a web site under our belts so to speak, we know that mastercard is only about 10% of all membership sign ups over all. Seeing as Visa seems to be taking it's sweet time compared to MC to get my site approved, we have decided to take that time to stock up on updates and will start posting 100% new content to Curvy-Kitty.com once it is fully 100% operational. We don't find it really fair that we put in so much effort, work and time to doing this when we know there are people that wish to sign up but can't due to the limited credit card options atm. I have even had a few emails over the last week asking me why they can't sign up and each one has come down to the fact that they are trying to use a Visa card.

So bare with us while the dust still clears. The site is *not* 100% yet but it still has all the wonderful content you expect from over the years, there is LOTS lined up including some 'before & now' sets, some extras and of course hot videos and photos to add. Besides, this also lets me get a handle on myself with still getting better from what ever it is I got last week. Yesterday was my first day out in almost a week and that was just to go grocery shopping... otherwise I have slept something like 16hrs a day (some throughout the day and still the entire night). I'm at least not choking every time I try to lay down so hopefully now it just is a matter of my body getting it's energy back after not sleeping right for a week straight.

Please check back here for more postings. As I get photo sets done, videos and what not, I'll try to post previews so that you know there is stuff coming and that normal weekly updates will start to happen but please understand, we want to make the best of this site... for both us and you. *SMOOCH*

No comments:

Post a Comment