Monday, July 27, 2015

New Game Loves

You all should know by now that I'm totally addicted to games... mostly RPG or platform style but I'm also a sucker for a good time waster style game.

Lately my loves are....
 ~ Torch Light 2 (rpgish) for the Computer... I have TL1 for xbox too but it's one game that I actually enjoy it more on the computer because of the mass amounts of controls that are needed for xbox to run it properly. By the time you learn how to the controls all go to keep your butt alive, your done with the game!

 ~ FarmVille2... I've been playing this for a year now... I'm working on a number of different farms but my main one is a high level (don't remember off hand but 100+) and I'm always looking for neighbors. Add curvykitty1977@gmail.com if you want to play! I play strictly through Zynga.com though and not facebook, it's a better platform along with a better game feed to get items one needs every day.

 ~ Simpsons Tapped Out... I was playing this for quite a while when I was working for my previous bosses (the first round) but lost the love for it. Recently I started up again and wouldn't mind more neighbors! Will look up what email I'm using and re-edit this post though because off hand I don't remember *slapf*.

 ~ *NEW* Cooking Dash 2016... this is what I meant by time wasters. I would play stuff like cooking dash and such from Big Fish games or when they were around Reflexive Games but this is a new one in the style of the whole on-line can play for free but we offer goodies for buy as well such as FarmVille2 does. I just started playing this today but am *100%* hooked. I don't know yet if it's available for PC yet but I'm playing it for the moment on my tablet.

So with those 4 atm, I'm pretty set on game play. Please see the next posting for information on new content and what I've been doing lately toward it.

No comments:

Post a Comment